Hard Candy - Piece of Papaya Manicure


Presenting Piece of Papaya:



In the Sunlight



Daytime



Nighttime


Wow, notice how this polish looks like a different color in the sunlight compared to the daytime and the nighttime!  It's almost a neon pink the sun, pink coral in the daytime and a southwest looking coral at night!  It appears to be a duo chrome polish.  When you hold the nail vertical it appears to be a coral color and when you hold it horizontal it's pink!  What a nice surprise this polish is, I love duo chrome polishes and this one is only $4 from Walmart.  This is from a new Hard Candy nail polish collection called Itzy Glitz Micro Glitter.  You can see my haul and swatches of this line of polish on another blog post, to do so click here.  I used two coats of Piece of Papaya and the first coat looks pink while the second color brings out the coral.  It was easy to apply and the brush is of a good quality.  I also used Seche Vite as my top coat and the base coat I used was Perfect Formula Manicure Booster.  The photos above were taken two days after applying it and the Perfect Formula is really working well at preventing chips.  It even prevents tip wear and it makes my nails feel really smooth after removing the polish.  It seemed to keep my nails moisturized and protected compared to other base coats.  This is the second time I've used it and the last manicure lasted seven days before chipping.  You can see the QVC Test Tube subscription box that included Perfect Formula Manicure Booster here.

So there you have it, my latest manicure.  What do you think, do you like duo chrome polish?  Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale before you leave!  I have lots of bargains just waiting for you to snag them up.  Also, check out my last manicure featuring Julie G's Rock Candy from the Frosted Gum Drops Collection.

Share this manicure with friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments