Dennis Basso Faux Fur Throw & Teddy Bear Set - QVC TSV



Blonde Mink & Pony


I purchased two of QVC's Today's Special Value on November 17th which was Dennis Basso's Faux Fur Throw & Teddy Bear Set for $59.97 or three payments of $19.99. They are still available for sale for $5 more, the item number is H206267. It comes in eight colors and I chose Blonde Mink & Pony. QVC has repeated this TSV during the holidays for several years now just in different colors and patterns. I have purchased over ten of these over the years, they are highly addictive to say the least. They are so soft and plush yet they stand up to regular machine washing & drying in our LG HE washer & dryer. I highly recommend them because they still look good after years of use even after being shared with our four dogs. Our dogs love taking a nap on them and the throws protect the sofa from being damaged by their claws. When the two sets pictured above arrived, our two Maltese dogs immediately noticed the teddy bears and wanted to play with them. I had to move them from the coffee table to the dining room table so they couldn't reach them until I was able to take photos. While the bears are a bit too big for our little toy breed dogs, I'm guessing I'll have to let them play with at least one of the bears anyway. Leo & Teddy will bug me until I give in. As usual the throws are so soft and plush and a dream to wrap around your legs while laying on the sofa watching television. They are also wonderful for use on the bed. Being in the south, they are the perfect thickness for the fall and winter months while our comforter is just too hot and just used for decoration. In the summer months, they are enjoyable when your spouse wants the air conditioning cooler than you would like. I reviewed the 2012 collection previously, click here to read about them. There is one pattern that is still for sale for $47.52, patched animal item number H197713. Have you purchased any of his throws over the years?

Check out my list of QVC's TSVs for November & December before you leave. Also, don't forget to claim your free Graze Boxfree Julep nail polish and free air filtersI invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:

Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments