QVC's TSVs for December 2017 Sneak Peek


I now have a Facebook Page for my blog. I have posted a sneak peek of the Today's Special Values for December there until I have enough information to post here. So check it out and please help out by liking the page. I put off having a Facebook page because I don't have the funds to advertise. Since subscribers have been asking for one I decided to do it for them. After clicking "like" make sure you click on "following" and turn on notifications. Facebook has a tendency to not show pages' updates on timelines unless the page owner spends money, so you'll need to make sure you set it up to be notified. That's the main reason I didn't want a Facebook page and they have already been spamming me to spend money on advertising just as I suspected. Three times in just the first couple of hours!

Other places you can get Blue Skies for Me Please blog updates from are:


As soon as QVC releases the monthly TSV preorder information, I will post it on this blog, so stay tuned. Unfortunately, they haven't been releasing the information on time lately. In the meantime, you can check out some of the recent QVC products I have reviewed:


What's your favorite recent purchase from QVC? Bargain Alert: Mr. Rebates is currently offering 4% cash back for QVC online purchases today! So if there is a big ticket item you have been eyeing, this is the time to order. I recommend Today's Special Value, the Philips Sonicare Toothbrush. I have been using one since I was a teenager. It definitely cuts down on brushing time and cavities. My teeth don't feel clean without it. I've always purchased the less expensive model, but this one is 55% off, so I purchased it. They last a long time and you can purchase replacement toothbrush heads at Costco. 

Don't forget to like & follow this blog on Facebook, please: 



Have a PEACEful Day!


1 comment

Wendy Webster said...

Thank you for following my blog on Facebook, Cynthia! Yeah, social media is so time consuming! My least favorite is twitter. Today's TSV is the kind of bargain I've been missing from q lately, 55% off is my kind of deal! Plus it can't be found anywhere else that low, even Costco. Wow, that's great they gave you a price adjustment without asking, nice surprise! Yeah, I can't recommend Ring products enough, very impressive. I'd even buy their new security system, if I wasn't stuck in a contract with another co. I don't like ordering on my phone, so I haven't found Ibotta to be worth it for me. The grocery cash back is so time consuming and frustrating, I gave up. How long do they take to send you a check and it's a $20 minimum? I'm trying to get to the minimum and then I'm removing it from my phone.